- About Us
- Pricing and Packages
The past 3 months have been extremely hard on my family. We lost my grandma 3 days after my birthday and almost 2 months to the day we lost my dad. Through it all fountain square funeral home and it’s staff have been a rock for us. My appreciation and undieing thanks go out to you. The entire staff went way beyond my expectations. I would like to give special thanks to Chris and Judy who’s understanding and compassion helped to temper our bereavement. Chris and Judy thank you for everything and I will be recommending you to everyone I know.
Many thanks to Fountain Square Mortuary for taking the worry off of my shoulders showing love and support when my world was falling apart.
I will be forever grateful to Mr. Chris Cox,and Judy,
Your staff went way beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend your services to everyone.
With the passing of our loved one this funeral offered their services over and above my expectations and the staff was so kind. I will use them again.
We are thankful that we found this place. They where very, very helpful. They made the whole experience easier to handle.
Nothing but grateful and thankful for choosing their services. During the worst time in my life they kindly got me through the process. From the paperwork to the obituary to the services--there are no complaints or regrets. Thank you Fountain Square for serving our family with the utmost care, consideration, and respect.
1. My brother passed 10/16/2017. In Indy.
2. I live in Florida.
3. There were well wishers and vulchers.
4. A very serious problem developed with final services for my brother until I reached out to this company.
5. Resolved all matters efficiently.
6. Openly communicated by phone, text and email to remove barriers and make difficulty into no worries.
7. Once they discovered my situation they worked to quickly straighten things out.
8. A very serious problem at a distance was resolved thanks to their attention.
9. This issue was on short notice with barriers and these people were able to fix it.
10. Uber kudos to Mr. Chris Cox and staff.
We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. We very much appreciate your feedback.